Onever 5.5'' 4C OBDII Car HUD OBD2 Port Head Up Display Speed Warning System Windshield Projector Alarm
- Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information (e.g. vehicle speed) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver.
- Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front.
- This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What is more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
- Plug and play. HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EU-OBD (On-Board Diagnostic System).
- Comprehensive display. HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed, fuel consumption, mileage, engine failure, voltage alarm, throttle alarm, temperature alarm, gear alarm, etc.
- Diversiform display mode. Driver can chose normal display mode, high-speed display mode and automatic display mode.
- Free switch. Km and mile can be switched freely to meet the need of inch auto meter.
- Suitable size. The display area is 5.5 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
- Automatic power on and off. Starting with the vehicle starting, stopping with the vehicle stopping to protect the vehicle's battery. Moreover, we pre-serve the hand switch function to control the HUD.
- Flexible alarm mode. HUD can offer single-stage and four-stage overspeed alarm modes to choose to make driving safer.
- Engine speed alarm. It contributes to shift gear in time to save fuel also has significance to new driver.
- Flexible brightness adjustment. The brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
- Please check your car wether it is obdii or Eobd Interface,and open your engine hood, find the sticker under engine hood, check whether it has obdii certified, thanks.
- It can not work with JOBD and obdi interface.
- If you still can not sure whether your car is OBDii or not, please contact us before you buying,
- Compatible with the most of European and USA brand car after 2006 year produced, like Audi, Buick, Ford, Peugeot, etc,
- It can not work with SUV, Jeep, truck, Bus, for Japan and Korea brand car, most of the car can not be compatible, like Kia, SsongYong, etc. It can not work with LADA Car from Russian.
- For Korea and Japan brand car, some cars after 2010 year produced can be compatible. KIA, Ssongyong can not be compatible.
- American cars with OBDII after 1994
- Canada cars with OBDII after 1999
- Maxico cars with EU-OBDII after 2003
- European cars with EU-OBDII after 2000
- Korea cars with OBDII after 2005
- Japana cars with EU-OBDII after 2008
- Australia cars with EU-OBDII after 2005
- New Zealand cars with OBDII, EU-OBDII, J-OBDII after 2006
- Beijing cars with OBDII after 2007
- Hong Kong cars with OBDII, EU-OBDII, J-OBDII after 2005
- Taiwan cars with OBDII, EU-OBDII after 2007
|Type||CAR HUD 4C2014|
|Display Type||Digital, 5.5inch|
|Display Color||Yellow, white|
|Display Information||Mileage, speed alarm, engine speed, engine failure, fuel consumption, fuel consumption, voltage alarm, throttle alarm, water temperature, temperature alarm, gear alarm, manual / automatic brightness, etc.|
|Conpatible with||All conform to the second generation of vehicle automatic diagnosis system (OBD II) models|
|Environment Temperature||-40~+80 degrees|
|Item Size||14.7*8.5*1.4cm / 5.8*3.3*0.5" (L*W*H)|
|Net Weight||0.2kg / 7oz|
1*English user manual